Have you heard about the Smoothie Diet plan? If you want to lose your weight and detox your body. and you thought to try to get a sexier body. Then, you should buy this. I’m sure you will be interested to find out more about this diet plan.
The 21 days Smoothie Diet created by Drew has led to dozens of imitations and variations. All promise that replacing some of your meals with a smoothie will reduce weight quickly and easily.
In this review, I write those words to tell you that green smoothies are the best diet and it can be an awesome aid to help you lose your weight in a good way for health.
I want to say thanks! to The Smoothie Diet, because I dropped 20 pounds in 28 days. It is unbelievable but it is absolutely true. now I keep closer to my slim body and feel very happy. I save my life partner from breaking down.
To make clear the advantages of The Smoothie Diet, We go deeper into the analysis of each specific advantage.
What Is Smoothie Diet?
Weight loss experts say that losing your weight permanently is 70% diet and 30% exercise, and that is exactly what you get with the Smoothie Diet. With this 21 days program, you will learn about juice and drinking smoothies to transform your life health, and body.
The Smoothie Diet by Drew Sgoutas is a 21-day diet designed to lower your overall sugar consumption through the use of fresh smoothies every day. Our goal is to influence sugar, insulin production, and sensitivity and achieve sustainable weight loss.
As with so much weight loss plan, however, the details are important. As part of a balanced diet, Smoothie Diet can help you lose weight. but the ingredients, portion sizes, and your overall eating plan will make all the difference.
What Experts Say
“The Smoothie Diet promises rapid weight loss, but pounds shed may be regained when transitioning back to normal eating habits. While increasing fruit and vegetable intake is sensible, some people may struggle to satisfy protein requirements on this diet without proper planning.”– Chrissy Carroll, RD, MPH
How Do Healthy Smoothie Recipes work?
On the eating plan, you will prepare and drink two smoothies a day as meal replacements. Your third meal is up to you, but for the best results, it should be lower in calories. Drew suggests one “cheat day” per week. But includes a recommended food list for cheat day. He also says that it’s fine to repeat the 21-day cycle anytime you’d like to reduce your weight.
Bonus Tips! How can You Make Your Smoothies Healthier?
- Add a very small amount of ginger or turmeric and a bit of lemon juice to aid digestion.
- Drink room temperature smoothies instead of cold ones.
- Opt for simple smoothies- include fewer ingredients to avoid a beverage that is too dense.
- try some smoothies without adding fruits to the mix.
- Avoid adding superfoods in all your smoothies.
- Add a tiny amount of coconut oil to make the smoothies easier to digest.
Who is the author of the Smoothie Diet?
The Author of the Smoothie Diet is Drew. He is a board-certified health coach and nutrition expert. His goal is to take the confusion out of weight loss and healthy living and make it simple for everyone. Their unique approach focuses on cooking and eating real ingredients to achieve your goals. Drew Sgoutas uses this approach within his personal life and has helped thousands follow suit.
Overview Of The Smoothie Diet
Smoothies are a very convenient and healthy addition to a good diet. They are a great way to increase your protein intake and get more fruits and veggies into your diet, and to hide veggies if you do not like the taste of them. you can freeze smoothies ahead of time and enjoy them. you can fit smoothies into any size diet.
you will need to follow a diet tailored to your individual fitness goals. If you are dieting to lose weight, That means eating 500 to 1000 calories less than you burn each day, so you will be able to burn 3500 to 7000 extra calories weekly- enough to lose 2 to 3 pounds.
But do not take my word for it! Here is a brief glimpse at the topics and items you will get with this program.
- Chapter1: Fat Burning 101
- Chapter 2: Smoothie Basics
- Chapter 3: What to eat
- Chapter 4: The Program Weeks
- Chapter 5: FAQ
- Chapter 6: Warp Up
- Chapter 7: Recipes
- 5bWeek Program, 7 days a week
- Navigating a grocery Store
- Shopping Lists Broken Down for each week
- Printable Recipe Cards for each Recipe
- Journal for each week
- Mood, Energy, Digestion, craving Tracker
- Mind, Exercise tracker
Healthy Eating Guide
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: Healthy Eating Basics
- Chapter 3: Healthy Eating Tips plus 7 Day Meal Plans
- Fast fat-blasting workouts for busy people
- Beginner Workouts
- Intermediate Workouts
- Advanced Workouts
- 42 Smoothies that are Diabetes-Friendly
- 42 Smoothies that are Gluten-Free
Smoothies For Kids
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: EWating Healthy Early in Life
- Chapter 3: The Power Lies In You
- Chapter 4: Breakfast Skipping – An Absolute No-No
- Chapter 5: Boost Your Child’s Nutrition Intake with Smoothies
- Chapter 6: A More Effective way to Classifying Foods
- Chapter 7: Conclusion
- Chapter 8: 5 Fruits Smoothies
- Chapter 9: 5 Green Smoothies
Pros And Cons
- Emphasis on fruits and vegetables
- Less calorie-counting and food tracking
- Shopping lists included
- High in Sugar
- Preparation could be time-consuming
- not sustainable
Advantages Of Smoothie Diet
- The preparation guidelines provided by the program are extensive which is a good thing because they tell you everything you need to know in order to kick start your weight loss journey.
- The program provides a wide range of healthy Smoothie recipes so you would not get easily bored.
- You are allowed to one cheat day each week, which prevents frustrations and diet relapses.
- Clients will also have access to a daily Smoothie planner to help them organize their diet.
- The system includes a brief detox that lasts three days.
Disadvantages Of Smoothie Diet
- This program is not suited for individuals who deal with food allergies.
- you need to prepare your smoothies on a daily basis which can be a bit time-consuming.
- not every day can make a long term commitment and some might feel hunger or other sensations.
- Some people say that consuming too many smoothies, especially green ones can be harmful to one organism.
Why Should You Buy Smoothie Diet?
Scientists have proved that having a leftover amount of visceral body fat can lead you to many life-threatening ailment. And if unfortunately, your risks of developing diabetes, heart disease, renal impairment, and certain cancers climbs up with increasing body fat even if your body weight is within the common range.
Smoothies can also help you avoid the progress of diseases. Most of the people have even been authorized by their physicians to stop or considerably cut back on their meds.
- Get rid of excess fat and reduce your risk of getting a chronic disease.
- Green and clean smoothies limit my body’s exposure to the toxic Standard American Diet(SAD).
- Drink your way and get clear glowing skin, healthy hair, and a nice body.
The Smoothie Diet is much more than just that, It is a comprehensive healthy lifestyle guide that teaches you the information and steps to change your life, health, and body by getting the necessary nutrients in your diet. It is an easy program to do, and it is also easy to live with because all the recipes are simple to make and incredibly delicious.
Green Smoothies are the best for weight loss program and the Smoothie Diet helps this tool more delicious. This method is great for burning fat, decreasing the craving for unhealthy food and losing extra weight in a clean way. the Smoothie Diet helps you lose a lot of weight but still increase energy, improve your digestion power, decrease bloat, clear mental fog and sleep better.
Therefor green Smoothies created such a buzz among a myriad of models, celebrities and nutritionists to the stars. It seems like an increasing number of stars are now swearing by green Smoothie Diets.
How lucky I am to know it soon.